Re: [LUG] Rats

Simon Waters wrote:
> My DSL line is up and down like a Yo-yo.
>
> Seems it may be the DSLAM in the Woodbury exchange, or similar.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this?
>
> Anyone got a sensible reply from their ISP/BT?
>
>  Simon

I've had something along these lines, the 'official' response from one
of the resellers for Enta was that it was an update that BT did on the
exchanges for ADSL Max although I also read that the problems with Enta
were related to something to do with IPv6 crashing routers.

I believe a fair few people with various routers are having problems.
I've had various disconnects (usually requires a power cycle of the
router) over the past two weeks with my Netgear DG845G on Vivaciti/Enta.

Rob