Re: [LUG] Email return-path on error

On 05/07/07 21:32:14, James Fidell wrote:
> stinga wrote:
>
> > OK, I now need to understand about smtp envelopes.
> > At the moment the process creates a flat file and cats it into
> sendmail
> > with a -t (sort of, there is another perl module one floating
> around
> as
> > well)
>
> If you're listed in sendmail.cf as a trusted user then you can use
> the
> -f flag on the command line to set the envelope from address.

That worked! Thanks

--
'ooroo

stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should,     >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
use the hammer. If it moves and  `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\