[LUG] Remote Login

Hi

Thanks again for the help on running scripts.

I hope my next question will be as simple.  I have searched around and
not found a answer (However my wife believes I always look with my eyes
closed - indeed when one manually had to copy code from a book I often
needed her help in finding my errors).

I have Debian on two of my machines and I do a remote log in from
Ubuntu.  However to do this I must first log out and then Run XDMPC
chooser.  It would be rather nice if I did not have to log out, (but I
think one can only run one X session at a time) but it would be rather
neat if someone could tell me how to log in to another computer using
XDMPC with out logging out of my current session.  I am aware I can use
remote desktop, but that is not what I am after.

Thanks in advance

Peter