Re: [LUG] Moodle case study, from OSSWatch

My daughter used moodle at plymouth college to access her course material during her
A levels.
I got her to try usin linux and there seem to be no problems with using firefox or
konqueror browsers with the system.
She edited coursework with openoffice and then saved to her course folder or sent it
to her tutor in the preferred format. No problems for her at all.

Ray.

Sent wirelessly with Palm T3