Re: [LUG] artists and GNU/Linux: Falmouth College

On Sun, 2007-07-01 at 20:34 +0100, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> > Are you able to come on Tuesday for lunch and a talk afterwards?
>
> What time would it be until? I would probably need to be back in
> St.Agnes at about 3.30, so to be sure would have to leave Falmouth
> 2.45ish...
There is a talk on sustainability and open source CMS on July 3rd,
13.30-15.00. I am sure you could leave quietly! I propose meeting for
lunch at around 12. I will post details privately to anyone interested
in coming along.

james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk