Re: [LUG] printer kaput

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 08:25 +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:

> I prefer HP machines.  They seem to be sturdier than some other makes,
> and they also release drivers for GNU/Linux.
>
> If you're anti-HP, take a look at http://www.linuxprinting.org,
Thanks. I am not anti-HP - why might I be?? I looked at
http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/OpenPrinting/Database/SuggestedPrinters
and for my use, with non-fade ink!!!! the Stylus C8x seems best. I will
explore the on-line shops for one.

Many thanks all. Sorry about the personal reply that went to the list!

james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk