Re: [LUG] Say NO toMicrosoft Office becoming an ISO Standard

john.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Posted by "John Hansen" <john.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> Please sign the petition here : http://www.noooxml.org/petition/
> (cookies have to be enabled for this site)
>

> John

Done,  its interesting to note the following
* standard ISO26300 named Open Document Format (ODF)*:

Anyone submitting documents to websites or asking for documents in
something other than DOC, can now quote the following,

I have attached my assignment in industry standard * ISO26300 Open
Document Format (ODF)*: format,

No one can argue with that can they,  Any comments.

Paul