[LUG] Amusing

Hi all,

I thought some of you might appreciate this.  I get a little annoyed at the experts exchange
site on the internet since they seem to harvest info on the internet and then charge for an
account ($12.95 + ) a month to access that information.

I frequently come across the site on google whilst looking for things php or java related.  They
block the page you come across in your search result and attempt to mask the page to encourage
you to sign up for one of their paid accounts.  What some of us noticed recently is that the Google
cached version actually contains the full text : )  It made me chuckle...

Cheers,
Jon.

--
Web: http://www.jonathanholloway.co.uk