Re: [LUG] artists and GNU/Linux: Falmouth College

On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 16:15 +0100, Jonathan Roberts wrote:

> I could make it to Falmouth for moral support - unfortunately I'm far
> from an artist and don't have much experience with the tools!

Moral support would be great! Initially it will be to talk about Linux
as a basis for computing. Then the tools. Though for most it might be
all or nothing. If we could get one computer there dual booted (or
better) and loaded with the best software, then the interested staff
might have a go once their appetite was whetted. Perhaps each of us
coming could install software and bring it along? Obviously some of it
would be available for Windows and might ease any transition.

james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk