[LUG] full size cabinets

Hi All

Is anyone interested in a full size rack/cabinet? I have just bought one
for £25 from a guy in Redruth and he has several available and wants
them out of his garage ASAP- these things are BIG and at £25, a bargain
(my wife is none too pleased at the 'TARDIS' in our hall!!!)

I hope it's ok posting this and if anyone is interested PM me and I'll
give you the person's phone and e-mail details and you can take it from
there - I'd have had the lot but no room.

I'm hoping to actually get to a meeting one of these days - great list

Dave