Re: [LUG] Laptop and Software for Film Editing

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> The only thing I can recommend is cinelerra - but it's pretty ugly!
> Have a go, it might be what you need :D

 From the sounds of it, I'll probably get a Mac.
I need something fairly professional, and it
won't hurt me to have a third operating system
type available for checking websites and things
anyway.

I can still install cinelerra on my linux box,
and check out the other OS offerings when they
become available.  Maybe I'll use a combination
of cinelerra and Final Cut until the OS offerings
are mature.

> There are a few other options, but none of them are finished yet!
>
> Jon

Anton