[LUG] Fancy a new Laptop

A link from Act Now

The current Objective One programme in Cornwall will be followed by a programme of Convergence funding from 2007 to 2013. This could include support for IT training for businesses.

Your views will help shape the kind of IT training that will be most useful to businesses in Cornwall in the future.

The survey will take no longer than 10 minutes and can be found at:

Let's ProfIT! Training Survey

Also perhaps of interest.....

    actnow flex, the first project in the UK to explore the benefits of flexible working for small and medium sized businesses, is now well under way, with 40 businesses signed up. Read more. Want to discover how flexible working could help you? We are looking for businesses to pilot our Flexible Working Toolkit and help us refine it before launch. All businesses that provide feedback will be entered into a prize draw to win a laptop. Email us

Regards
--
Kevin Lucas <kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Minions Shop (Cornwall's Top Shop)