Re: [LUG] CMS recomendations

Hi Robin,

I've been playing with Joomla of late, which seems to do quite a nice
job - you'd need to get your hands a little dirty with the skinning
but overall it's pretty simple and has a ton of extensions, together
with an active dev community that seems fairly helpful.

You can download a vmware server ready made to have a play with it -
and indeed quite a few of the other open source CMS systems here:

http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/cat/44

Hope this helps!

Tel.