[LUG] Dedicated Linux servers

Hello.

I'm looking for a provider that offers dedicated Linux* hosting (i.e
where you rent a server and get full access to it, while they take
care of the hardware). Does anyone have some experience? It doesn't
have to be in the South West (actually, it's for work, which is based
in Oxon). There are lots of providers offering this these days, but
prices differ a lot and, I am afraid, quality too. For obvious
reasons, I'd like to go for a provider who know what they're doing,
who have a good connection and will be able to help problems fast.

* The Linux here is partly to make it on-topic: I would think that a
good provider would offer any OS you like, as long as you pay for it.
But well, since I'd like to put RHEL on it, it would be an advantage
if a host would offer this as one of its defaults.

Thanks.

Martijn