Re: [LUG] OT: How many list members does it take to change a light bulb?

On 6/2/07, Simon Williams <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Julian Hall wrote:
> Richard Brown wrote:
>> Eleven to defend the posting to the group saying that we all use light
>> bulbs and there fore the posts are relevant to this group.

One to show that at least some of the group are geeks and therefore do
not use light bulbs- the light from the CRT/LCD screen is enough.

Two to bathe the aforementioned's eyes in saline to relieve retina strain and another to install a screenreader for him...

--
Ben Goodger

"If you are not the named recipient of this email, you are not permitted to have received it."