Re: [LUG] Easy Squid?

Ruairi Fullam wrote:

> MySpace is just one of the things they wanted to block. I'm totally as
> liberal as they come and agree with your stance, but the problem wasn't
> one of free speech - it was just that the kids were using MySpace and
> Bebo which some parents had concerns about. The main concern was
> blocking Adult content, as some children were violating the usage policy
> and visiting some very disturbing sites indeed!

I think a problem of education. I just singularly failed to find
anything of an especially mature nature on Bebo.

I know Bebo are hoping to expand out of the school kid/student
networking area, but I think they'll struggle with there current
approach to such content.

Or is it just press stories that everyone you meet on the Internet is a
pervert, or sexual predator?