Re: [LUG] Ubuntu add printer dilogue

Yes I have set up the root password but only "after" the error as the
sudo "users" pw did not seem to work

BTW I have advised him to use the web interface on port 631 and see if
that does the trick.  May thanks for your replies.

--
Kevin Lucas <kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Minions Shop (Cornwall's Top Shop)