[LUG] Holsworthy Memorial Hall part 2

As promised in my last email I have now spoken to Geoff Matthews who is
in charge of the computer training in HMH. So here is an update.

The computer room is rented by Geoff. He is self employed as a trainer.
He is very keen to learn more about Linux. There are 8 screens in the
room all running Vista. He would be happy to add Linux to one of them
as a dual boot to test the water.

I mentioned using the room for a LUG meeting and he was very helpful.
To rent the *Hall* itself is £15 an hour. However he runs the computer
room autonomously. He says that he would justify letting the lug have
the room for free by saying that it would be training for him. We
would not need to involve the Hall manager at all. If we have a meeting
he would like to attend, can't see a problem with that.

If anyone wants to contact him directly the number is 01409 259030. If
you do, just mention the lug so that he will know where you are
coming from. I feel that this could all be very useful to us. What do
other members think?

Neil Winchurst