Re: [LUG] Ubuntu Feisty Fawn

Mark Jose wrote:
> If any (K)Ubuntu 7.04 users are around, I could do with a little
> information....
>
> Have you tried inserting a data DVD? Not a film, but just data - e.g the sort
> of thing you get with PC mags.

I was about to try it.  I've had no problems with
dvd video and cd-rom.  But I can't find any data
dvds!  Which is annoying, because I was certain I
had two recent .net magazine disks I was planning
to check out at some point, and I can't find them.
Not sure if they were data dvds or cd-roms but its
annoying for me either way!

:(

Anton