Re: [LUG] Are we too technical for our own good ?

On Thu, 10 May 2007 23:43:08 +0100
Mark Jose <kernowyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Mark,

> response - where the original question is approached in two or three
> different ways can often provide an answer which suits a particular

I've found on other lists, that quite often, three, four, or even more
*working* solutions get offered for some problems.  Which all goes to
show just how versatile *nix can be.

--
 Regards  _

Buy some love at the five and dime
You Have Placed A Chill In My Heart - Eurythmics