Re: [LUG] Are we too technical for our own good ?

> The list currently stands at a staggering 222 members, of which a small
> proportion are inactive/suspended for one reason or another.
>
> We've pondered before topic specific lists, wireless-exeter was one of
> them, but never something like a beginners list or perhaps a users list
> and an admin list.  Anything is possible if it's felt it would be
> beneficial.

I think a beginners list would be a great idea! We've had the worry in
the past about discussions surrounding free/non-free putting people
off and now the technical nature of a lot of discussions is a worry.

If we had a beginners list where people wouldn't feel intimidated, and
free to ask *any* question they felt necessary I think that would be
fantastic! I would certainly subscribe and do my best to answer any
questions I could :D

Jon