Re: [LUG] Are we too technical for our own good ?

On Thu, 10 May 2007, george wrote:

> I reckon there are a large number of lurkers out there
> or the membership is very small.  A lot of people work on the principle
> that if you keep your head down you won't attract thrown rocks.

The list currently stands at a staggering 222 members, of which a small
proportion are inactive/suspended for one reason or another.

We've pondered before topic specific lists, wireless-exeter was one of
them, but never something like a beginners list or perhaps a users list
and an admin list.  Anything is possible if it's felt it would be
beneficial.

Alex.