Re: [LUG] HTML and tabs

Julian Hall wrote:
> Martijn wrote:
>> target="_blank" really chooses a new window/tab for each click.
>>
> Actually no, I just tried it with the code I posted and Firefox opened a
> new separate tab for every click with just target="new" :)
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Julian

You will find if you click on the link again it will be opened in the
same new window, this is because it is called "new" and the target
points to it. The target "_blank" opens a new window every time, of
course you might not want this and a named window might be better. But
it should be more unique such as "myorg_popup" or something. This
<http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_a.asp> is worth a read.