Re: [LUG] HTML and tabs

On 5/3/07, Julian Hall <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Martijn wrote:
> > target="_blank" really chooses a new window/tab for each click.
> >
> Actually no, I just tried it with the code I posted and Firefox opened a
> new separate tab for every click with just target="new" :)

Actually, in my Firefox it opened both in the current tab, because I
have set it this way. :)

So I went to another browser, which can not be named (and doesn't use
tabs), and found that this does do as I told you. Which just shows
once again that there isn't really a point in deciding for a visitor
where their links open: the more stubborn among them decide for
themselves anyway. :)

Have a good evening.

Martijn