Re: [LUG] ncftp

On 5/2/07, Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Robin Cornelius wrote:
> >
> >> NcFTP 3.2.0 (Aug 05, 2006) by Mike Gleason
> >> (http://www.NcFTP.com/contact/).
> >> Connecting to xx.yy.zz.aa...
> >
> > What is the actual name of the site; might be a DNS thing which ncftp
> > uses.
> >
> >> i have also tried starting ncftp with the -u and -u and -p options to
> >> force a username and password but get the same message.
> >
> > Steve
> >

> consider the use of ncftpbookmarks...

:-)

i did once i manged to log in. For some reason this site was more of a
pain than usual and ncftp didn't just present me with a
username/password but carried on and tried to do an anonymous login so
i had to force it to use a specific username which once done it was
all ok and booked marked correctly as well

Thanks

--
Robin Cornelius
http://www.byteme.org.uk