Re: [LUG] OT: old style keyboard 5 pin din ?

Ray Smith wrote:

>Hi all.
>My motherboard has died recently.
>I have taken my hard drive with ubuntu on it to put in an old pc I had in a
>cupboard but this had the old type of keyboard connecter.
>Can't find the keyboard anywhere. The last person I lent the pc to insists they
>only borrowed the base unit & used an adapter to use a ps/2 keyboard.
>Any one know where I can pick up an adapter or old keyboard in the plymouth area.
>Using only a palm for email & internet for a week is getting a bit wearisome !
>
>Ray
>

>Sent wirelessly with Palm T3

A quick trip up to the "cave of wonders" had revealed no lamps or magic
carpets for Aladin,  however I have 6 x 5pin din connector keyboards all
in need of a good clean (they have been in the cave for a while) and
state of operation unknown. If you can get to Torquay on an evening,
then I would only too happy for you to take one or two. If you can bring
your system unit over for testing, even better.

Tom.