[LUG] OT: old style keyboard 5 pin din ?

Hi all.
My motherboard has died recently.
I have taken my hard drive with ubuntu on it to put in an old pc I had in a cupboard
but this had the old type of keyboard connecter.
Can't find the keyboard anywhere. The last person I lent the pc to insists they only
borrowed the base unit & used an adapter to use a ps/2 keyboard.
Any one know where I can pick up an adapter or old keyboard in the plymouth area.
Using only a palm for email & internet for a week is getting a bit wearisome !

Ray

Sent wirelessly with Palm T3