Re: [LUG] OT: Satellite TV installers

On 18/04/07 20:58:01, Rob Beard wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> My dad has fitted a satellite dish for me (Sky dish) but we can't
> seem
> to get it to pick up the standard Free to Air channels on the
> satellite
> that Sky Digital uses.  We have managed to pick up German and Italian
> channels (great, but I can't understand a word they say).
>
> Rob

You are looking at the wrong bird, you need to move the dish...erm..
east a bit, if it is not east then it must be west.

Look on the internet, loads of sights on how to do this and what
happens when you get the wrong astra bird...

Don't pay someone to do it.

--
'ooroo

stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should,     >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
use the hammer. If it moves and  `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\