Re: [LUG] linux beer hike

We hope to be there. As soon as you are sure of the dates, could you let me know ?

Viv / Philip

----- Original Message ----
From: Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx>
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, 14 April, 2007 2:48:54 PM
Subject: [LUG] linux beer hike

Hi have proposed the 28/29th July (weekend)  for a linux beer hike
meeting,  aparently no walking is involved apart from a min  of about 2
geeks walking / talking about technical stuff,  so should not be too
difficult.

its early stages,  but it should hopefully boost tourism in torbay.

This will be more of an international meet, or could end up like that.

Lug members are welcome to attend.

info

www.zleap.net/beerhike.php

or

www.*linux*bierwanderung.org/  for the main site relating to the lbw,
hopefully this will get a mention

Paul

--

Next meet - Thursday 12th April 2007, Paignton Rugby club, 19:00 - 22:30

http://www.openoffice.org
http://www.linux.org

CHAT SERVICES

http://www.serfer.co.uk - http://cgi.serfer.co.uk/ type #serfer then press login.
PRFC CHAT ROOM - http://www.zleap.net/cgi-bin/irc.cgi

Saturday 21st April 2007 - Devon Cup final - Paignton vs Torquay at Queens Park, Paignton, 3pm kick off.