[LUG] Openoffice.org 2.2 for windows installation

I know this is not a linux issue, has anyone else downloaded version 2.2
of openoffice.org from the site, and had an error saying the installer
is corrupt,  as I have done this 4 times so far,  and each time its
failed.   so there is either a problem with XP or a problem someplace else.

just a thought,  I want to keep a free software cd upto date,  so help
with this would be useful,

thanks

Paul