Re: [LUG] Ubuntu, Kubuntu which to start with ?

I think you'll get away with installing Kubuntu, then use the package manger to
install evolution.  It will check for any dependencies automatically and install
them as required.

Cheers,
Matt

On Wed Apr 11 10:52 , 'Ray Smith' <rayjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent: