Re: [LUG] xchat / irc

out of curiosity I wondered what would happen on my palm with web pro 5 browser & os
5.1. I got

Your ComputerYour IP address is; 193.35.xxx.xxx.
Operating System:(version unknown)
Current Browser:Netscape 4.76
Current Screen Resolution1098822 x 12457936 pixels
JavaScript JavaScript is enabled.
No wonder my palm is so heavy. My screen is HUGE.

Ray

Sent using Palm T3 & SPV C550