Re: [LUG] Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 released

On 4/8/07, james kilty <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can export a document to xhtml (nice and clean ready for editing and
my own css) in 2.1 with Knoppix 5.1.1 but not with 2.0.2 in Ubuntu
6.0.6. It closes as it tries to export. This is irrespective of whether
XSLT filter is set to .odt or .sxw. I did have this problem in a Windows
version of OOo which was corrected when the filter was set to .sxw, the
solution given to me on a OOo users List.

This is probably an Ubuntu issue. Debian will typically have fixed this before releasing, hence "stable"...

How would 2.1 make Debian unstable? A URL for me to read for myself
would be fine.

2.1 was not released at the time of freeze. The freeze is there for a reason, i.e. to prevent the introduction of the new bugs that will come with 2.1...

--
Ben Goodger
#391382