Re: [LUG] Folding - Performance check

Neil Stone wrote:
> Does work.. you've shown up now.. I think the stats update hourly..
>
> Congrats, your number 1 in the stats board..
>
> - --
> Neil Stone
>
> Systems Administrator
> FlashTek UK

Thanks Neil :)

I'm curious about relative performance.  I'm using the Windows client
(which btw bombed when it finished the unit - luckily it did actually
send it and update properly!)

What kind of performance are people seeing?

My system:

Windows XP Pro (once assignments are out of the way Linux is coming out
to play again :))
AthlonXP 2400+ (slight o/c to 2.2Ghz)
1Gb PC3200
256Mb Nvidia Geforce 5600 (not sure how relevant that is mind you :))

At the moment I'm getting about 43sec/frame.

Kind regards,

Julian