Re: [LUG] sound recording

Hi James,

I've found that Fedora "just works" with USB microphones, so I would
guess SUSE would be pretty good too. You may have to select the source
in Audacity and also open the volume control applet to bring up the
Alsa Mixer GUI and turn volumes up etc but I think it should all be
clearly labeled - at least is my experience!

Yours,

Jon