Re: [LUG] Folding

Is it me or is there a probelm ?

                                 DCLUG

                         Date of last work unit
                                 None
                       Active CPUs within 50 days
                                   0
                                Team Id
                                 63382
                              Grand Score
                            0 (certificate)
                            Work Unit Count
                            0 (certificate)
                     Team Ranking (incl. aggregate)
                               Home Page
                       http://www.dclug.org.uk
                           Fast Teampage URL
                              http://fah-
              web.stanford.edu/teamstats/team63382.html

                              Team members
                                    Rank
                              (within team)
                                    User
                                    Score
                                      WU

I installed as a service & ran but get a frozen machine after about 15
mins (no errors logged) apart from....
Current Work Unit
-----------------
Name: p3040_supervillin-03
Download time: April 2 09:13:31
Due time: May 25 09:13:31
Progress: 0%  [__________]
and .....

*------------------------------*
Folding@Home Gromacs Core
Version 1.90 (March 8, 2006)

Preparing to commence simulation
- Ensuring status. Please wait.
- Looking at optimizations...
- Working with standard loops on this execution.
- Previous termination of core was improper.
- Going to use standard loops.
- Files status OK
- Expanded 291812 -> 1461493 (decompressed 500.8 percent)

Project: 3040 (Run 35, Clone 270, Gen 8)

Entering M.D.
(Starting from checkpoint)
Protein: p3040_supervillin-03

Writing local files
Writing local files
Completed 0 out of 5000000 steps  (0%)

Folding@home Core Shutdown: INTERRUPTED

any ideas anyone?

on fc3

On Sun, 2007-04-01 at 20:16 +0100, Neil Stone wrote:

--
Kevin Lucas <kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Minions Shop Cornwall's Top Shop