Re: [LUG] Proprietary software and drivers welcome here

Ben Goodger wrote:
> On 3/26/07, *William Fidell* <william@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:william@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>

>     James Fidell wrote:
>     > Aaron Trevena wrote:
>     >
>     >> Of course the question of emacs over vi has been resolved, with
>     emacs
>     >> being God's Own Editor and VI being for those unable to truly grok
>     >> it's awesome wonder.
>     >
>     > Why would God need an editor?  Surely "cat" and "rm" are sufficient?
>     >
>     > James
>     >

>     Because using "rm" with super user privileges is just too risky.
>
>     Does God keep backups?
>

> God doesn't need backups, because he has omnipotence over the entirety
> of space-time.

I doubt he uses vi or emacs. He created life, the universe, everything
in 7 days so he was obviously using some sort of Rapid Application
Development gui. The BIG QUESTION is which one? MS studio? qt developer?
Or maybe some java thing like netbeans so the app is cross multiverse?
My guess is Visual Basic, 'cos of buginess, mixed with c#, for
unintelligibility (well it is to me)! "And on the seventh day he hit the
'compile all and run' button, then sent out for pizza.....

Simon