Re: [LUG] OT - Novell Get a MAC spoof

flvget? you can put the script whereever you want (~/scripts is as
good a place as any).

you need to install kommander to run it (it's in the ubuntu and debian
repositories, i'd expect it to be in others too). double-click on
flvget in konqueror and it should just run, if it asks you what
program to open it with type in kmdr-executor. if you want to convert
the videos to avi then you need to install ffmpeg.

if you want to edit it then use the kommander editor. it's written in
bash! I added the combo box which lets me choose from the webpages i
have open in konqueror. no copy & paste for me!