Re: [LUG] BT broadband

On 3/23/07, Eion MacDonald <eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Folks,
20070323
I know its a bit late to reply: However I have had BT broadband for
about 4 years and it works on Linux as well as on Windows.
Their set up disc only works with Windows but an email to them gets the
set up data.

They also provide a preconfigured router so the setup data is largely irrelevant.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382