Re: [LUG] BT broadband

On 3/20/07, CHRISTOPHER BERRY <christopher.berry1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I use Bt broadband with Ubuntu 6.10 and have not had a moment's trouble - I
> replaced the BT modem with a Netgear router - the 834 - and all's fine!
> By the way, I ONLY work in 'Linux' and have no Windows and all's fine
> provided you do not wish to spend hours on silly games!!!

Oh i found plenty of ways to spend hours on silly games in linux.
Cedega ( a version of wine focused on gaming) has worked very well for
me and supports sim city (some version or other not that old) and some
other 3d games that came free with a graphics card ages ago and thats
before we even mention secondlife!

:-)

--
Robin Cornelius