Re: [LUG] another waste of time for computers

On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 23:33 +0000, Mark Jose wrote:
Apologies you did say realplay not realplayer.
> Anyway, if you add the canonical repository to your list and update the
> package lists, you will find realplay will be listed.
> The repository list to add is -
>
> deb http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu dapper-commercial main
So I get the page titled
Index of /ubuntu/dists/dapper-commercial/main
and there is a directory: binary-i386 with 3 files:
packages.gz lists realplay but I cannot see how to install it.

I seem to be getting closer.

james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk