[LUG] USB to Serial

Hi

I commented before about problems getting my keyspan USB <-> Serial converter
to work with Debian and the problem is also with  Ubuntu.

Again I have decided to take the cowards way out and find one which is
supported.  However I am not looking in the right place.  The only info I can
find is telling me that my keyspan is no good.  Could some one please give me
a pointer to a fully functional converter that is supporeted by ubuntu?

All I have found is EasySync, who advertise that there it supports Linux?  I
will contact them for further details.

Thanks

Peter

Who needs it to run the train set when away from home!