[LUG] Which ISP? [bello] Monitoring Report for james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re Demon. Most of these bello reports show 100%. A few show some down
time like the one below. My connection is rated at max 3.6Mb/s (I am a
long way away from the local "exchange") and I can get downloads at
250MB/s, usually just over half that.

james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk
--- Begin Message ---
Here is the monitoring report for your account name james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Report from 2/28/2007 12:00:00 AM to 3/1/2007 12:00:00 AM

 Group: Group1

   Server: www.kilty.demon.co.uk

   Sensor: HTTP Sensor1, HTTP

      Good Requests:    1329 (=99.551%)
      Uptime:           23h 58m
      Failed Requests:  6 (=0.449%)
      Downtime:         0h 1m
      Average:          448 ms

To access your sensor settings or if you want to change your email settings please
visit https://www.bello-monitors-the.net and log in using your username
"james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" and your password. After logging in click on "My Account".

Glossary:

* Good Requests * The number of successful requests this sensor was able to complete
during the report's time span. The percent value shows the percentage of good
requests compared to the total number of requests.
* Failed Requests * The number of unsuccessful requests for this sensor during the
report's time span. The percent value shows the percentage of failed requests
compared to the total number of requests.
* Uptime * The timespan that the monitoring system was able to complete successful
requests to the sensor. Only times between two successful requests are counted as
UP. (Please note: Downtime plus uptime can be shorter than the report time span).
* Downtime * In this timespan the sensor was not able to complete successful
requests. Times between two failed requests and times between one good and one
failed requests are counted as DOWN.
* Average * The average value of all successful requests for this sensor during the
report's time span (in milliseconds for most sensors).

This mail was sent to james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your account login name is james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx