Re: [LUG] Server management

Greg Dash wrote:
> Only one I can think of is webmin, not sure if thats got all the
> features of plesk tho
>
> On 01/03/07, *Neil Stone* < Neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:Neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     Is anyone on the list aware of a free system similar to plesk ??

We use webmin. Non-technically minded staff find it ok, especially when
I put a nice skin on it!

It took a while to get it set up and because we use some non standard
setups, not all the modules work. But I do like the fact that it doesn't
change any standard configuration files, so editing by hand is still an
option.