Re: [LUG] Which ISP?

Kevin Lucas wrote:
> The other point is do you experience (locally) general phone cable
> problems as the cable is managed by BT. If you have a 3rd Party provider
> i.e. AOL and you get a connection error it can take 3 Months for BT to
> respond!

Sounds like those ISPs need to renegotiate their contract or report BT
to Ofcom.  When I worked for Virgin Broadband we had BT out within a
couple of days - max a week - to customers who reported line problems.
All down to the relationship between BT and the ISP - ours was good -
heck we were on first name terms with most of their wholesale broadband
team.

Kind regards,

Julian