Re: [LUG] ubuntu flyers

Greg Dash wrote:
> I may put a couple of thos around rooms at college. I'd leave CDs are
> computers but I know they'll just be used as Frisbee or coasters

you could always put a note on to see you for a cd,  that way you can
offer support for new users,  e.g help them with the live cd' and help
them if they want to install,  otherwise  if 5 people pick up a cd' and
end up wiping their harddisk,  you may end up with people getting angry
with you,

just an idea,  losing data is annoying,  losing important coursework is
even more annoying,  and is not usually an excuse for not handing in
assignments.

Paul