Re: [LUG] if you must play games

On Friday 23 February 2007 14:29, Greg Dash wrote:
> Even tho the PS2 is a bit long in the tooth, I am tempted by it,
> Getaway and the GTA games are still great fun to play.
I used to be a games god - pinball/space invaders/asteroids etc but never
really moved to the later computer games - I did get GTA for the missus' w2k
but never achieved the same amount of satisfaction as being able to play all
night for 10p.
However I did think that at £50 a PS2 might be a good buy as the games can be
picked up for very little. Can you run Linux on it?
However does anyone know anyone who can fix my pinball machine?
 Tom te tom te tom