[LUG] meeting March 17th (daytime)

Hi

Hot on the heels of the Feb meeting (this week BTW), I have booked a
meeting for Saturday 17th March 2007 , at the Old Monastery in
Paignton,  it;s a day time meet 10 - 4.

They have details on their myspace page,  including maps,

http://www.myspace.com/theoldmonastery

I have just had a walk down there to book the meeting,

There is a bar,  however we can bring our own food / drinks,  so I have
opted for the latter,  so not sure if lug funds extend to purcase of a
few packs of coke etc,  and perhaps some sort of food.

The venue has internet access,  which can be sorted out on the day,
along with payment,    the function room is much bigger than the one at
the rugby club.  There is also parking,

as for agenda,  as previously mentioned I was thinking of something like
a troubleshooting meet,  and if anyone wants to give a talk on
something,   they are welcome too.

Paul

--

DCLUG Meeting date Thursday 22nd February 2007 - PRFC from 7:00
In process of booking meeting for March.

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org
http://www.linux.org