From: John Hansen <whitover-1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Viv and Philip <vh_griffin@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, 18 February, 2007 4:25:40 PM
Subject: Hatherleigh meeting

Hi Viv,

Thanks for arranging the meeting today at the George in Hatherleigh.
It was nice meeting the various people. I only wish it could have been a
rather more hands on meeting Just talking  is fine but perhaps on another
occasion there will be an opportunity to see various OSs in operation.

Cheers

John (Bude)