[LUG] xbroken again

Hi

I tried to install the new nvidia driver using the script at

www.kanotix.org/files

there is one dated more recently,  it seems to have deleted my nvidia
driver and now X won't start,   I cant; even run

dpkg --configure xserver-xorg to try and setup X again (that is assuming
that is the right command

also if I type startx  I get

EE failed to load module "bitmap"
and

EE failed to load module "pcidata"

I have tried to apt-get install these but that does not work,  i don't
know what else to do

I can''t attach my config files or error logs because I don't know how
tosend mail from the command line

Paul